All businesses need Business Plans. Do you have one?
- Are you too busy to prepare one ?
- Do you think they are only needed if you are borrowing money ?
Why Business Plans are needed by every business
All small businesses need Business Plans because they provide a route map of
- where you have come from and
- where you are going to against
- so you can measure your performance.
- The alternative is to just drift —-and drifting can cost money.
There are Business Plans on the internet but they are general .For the small business to get the most benefit it needs the figures to be accurate and realistic and the analysis correct . Fancy graphics and charts do not replace good figures.
Put everything in straight lines – See where you are going
Our Business Plan Packages
1. Basic– Five pages including an Executive Summary , Marketing analysis and strategy and Financial Forecasts – from £400
2, Standard– Detailed analysis of your business and financial forecasts -from £750
3. Premium– Full analysis of your business current and future and financial forecasts according to variable situations – from £1250